Sr. Project Manager – Reno
Nevada Barricade & Sign Co, an InfraStripe Company
Since 2000, Nevada Barricade & Sign Company, Inc. has strived to become the leader in the highway technologies industry. With offices in Reno, Sparks, and Las Vegas, we are the premier highway specialty contractor in Nevada, California, Oregon, and Washington. Nevada Barricade and Sign Co. prides itself on a culture of safety and excellence, and through that have created a dynamic and exciting atmosphere for all employees. We offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package as well.
Facilitate receiving, storing, issuing, and maintaining machines, equipment, materials, and supplies in construction storage yard. Organizes and coordinates activities of loading, transferring, and operating equipment and materials, to and from the Yard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and verifies accuracy of incoming shipments.
- Sorts and places materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Pulls and distributes materials, tools, or other stock items to fill requests.
- Maintains accurate inventory records.
- Completes requisition requests to order additional material and supplies.
- Utilizes material handling equipment such as forklifts, etc.
- Performs a wide variety of general and semi-skilled maintenance activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work site.
- Housekeeping and organization of warehouse and yard
- Conducts safety meetings with workers on a weekly basis, or as needed.
- Manage yard safety.
- Assists workers engaged in repair and maintenance activities.
- Dispatches materials and equipment to construction sites.
- May direct employees engaged in handling and storing objects in yard.
- Manage and maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Maintain MSDS and HAZMAT requirements.
- Complete inventory reports and work order requisitions.
- Valid CDL preferred.
- Must have experience operating a forklift.
- Demonstrate superior communication, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills.
- Must be able to work both independently under limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and/or pull; climb and balance; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
- Knowledge of machines and tool used for job, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Basic Knowledge of standard office machines. (Copier, fax, computer, & phones)
- Understand the implications of new information and knowledge.
This position will be based in Reno, Nevada.
Nevada Barricade & Sign Co. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.